The IIUI Importer allows
Domino Document Manager administrators to structure existing
files for quick import into a Library. Based on the folder
hierarchy of the file system and a simple mapping tool, the IIUI
Importer builds a comparable Document Manager Library
environment. File Rooms, File Cabinets, Binder Categories,
Binders and Documents are all dynamically created.
- It imports the entire file system structure
and generates the taxonomy on-the-fly.
- Allows for import of meta-data using a
comma-delimited text file.
- An import report is generated detailing
which file cabinets, binders and documents were created.
- Records the action of importing in the
document activity log.
- Works with exporter for transferring
documents across document management systems.
- Easily configurable and allows for various
changes to be made.
- One Time Use
- Per Administration Site